Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cruise, Beans and Cornbread, Dutch Harbor

As of today my cruise is paid for. I am broke but it's a done deal. Check another mile stone off the list and get the beans and cornbread to eat till next payday. That's what we say down here when grocery money is running short because beans and cornbread are cheap and go a long way. I myself don't see it as a poor man's food. I love beans and cornbread.

My Tahoe is off to the body shop. I will miss her, but she has to have that butt lift. (I can't believe I forgot to take a picture.) I wish I could get a little nip tuck at the body shop!!


Did y'all see the amazing pics on CB's post on Dutch Harbor Dirt? The man is great with a camera. I am using the first pic of the Northwestern and the eagles as my wall paper right now. Unalaska is a beautiful place. I hope I get to visit there some day. I have it on my bucket list. Here is the pic I like the best on his blog...
If you get a chance go look at his amazing photography. There are also pics of the Northwestern crew for those who watch Deadliest Catch. Wonder what kind of camera he has? I need to ask him. I am still trying to figure out how I can pay for the new camera I want. Like I ask my husband...you wouldn't play golf with inferior clubs would you? Well, pics and scrapbooking are my things and I want the best equipment I can afford. You know I need a zoom while I am in Alaska and for cheerleading and soccer, etc. It's not a want...it's a need.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen his camera, it's a tiny little one that fits in his pocket :)

    ReplyDelete