Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, again??

Oh my gosh, where did the week end go? Kenzie's surgery went fine. Like the scrapbooking grandma that I am I took pics of it all. The only trouble we had was keeping her quiet over the week end. She is back at school today with just a slight sore throat. This is TAKS test week at school and she is stressing out over that. So is every student in the Texas school system. The pressure that is put on these children is unbelieveable! Don't get me started on that!


Camille from Ahoy and SailAway (our travel agent) called with the balance on my cruise. WooHoo! One step closer. It will feel good to have everything paid for. Now just saving for the extras... shore excursions and spending money. I am still tweaking my spread sheets. You know I have my whole life on spread sheets. Planning what clothing to pack, what I still need to purchase for the trip, what I need to do before I leave, what time to leave for Bellville to meet up with Betty and Jackie, what time we need to leave for the airport, what we want to see in Seattle during the day and a half we have before boarding...I could go on and on. I was able to pick up some new luggage that I desperatly needed. Zebra, of course. Could I get just black or beige? I think not.




1 comment:

  1. I would buy zebra luggage too,if I saw it. I have some with lime green though!
    I can't believe how you plan, I'm always packing the night before I travel or that day of travel. No wonder I once went to Jamaica without shorts! I should start planning for my summer trip now I guess!

    ReplyDelete