Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13th

It's raining and cold and it's Friday the 13th. All of my faves!! And as a bonus next week is spring break...one of the perks of working for the school district. Could it get any better? Oh, wait it just did. I ordered my new camera. WooHoo! A Canon Rebel XSi, with a 70-300 zoom. I can not wait to get it. Happy Birthday to me!!! I had told Steve not to get me anything and I would just get myself a camera. I can write it off as a business expense also. The Rebel takes amazing pics and you know I NEED it for my cruise...lol!

Speaking of "my" cruise...It is now 84 days till I leave here to go to Betty and Jackie's in Bellville to spend the night before we fly out of Houston at the crack of dawn on Sat. morning. We will fly to Seattle and have all of Sat. and most of Sun. before our ship sails. We will be having dinner in Seattle with a very special person connected to Deadliest Catch (won't reveal the name till I blog from the ship with pics), but just wanted to give y'all a tease. I was reading on the NCL website and saw that you could pay about $50 to have unlimited sodas for the seven days on the ship. I called my travel agent and he said it is a good deal because my beloved diet cokes would cost about $2.50 each. With the card you get a cool NCL travel cup and unlimited sodas 24/7. I will be purchasing that. Just don't know if I could make it without my diet cokes for a whole week. Better safe than sorry I say.

With this cold, rainy weather my jammies are calling me. Hope there is something good on the TV tonight. Wish it was time to go home. Only a few more hours. Speaking of TV...Deadliest Catch Season 5 is starting Tues., April 14th!! How exciting is that!! Have a great Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment