Monday, March 9, 2009

Out of Touch

It was a wild week end. Psycho Cheer Mom (my daughter, Stephanie) was really sick with a bronical infection which was not diganosed at out local emergency room a week ago. So I had to take off Friday and take her into Austin to the emergency room. She would have gone to our local doctor, but if he had put her in the hospital it would have been our local hospital with the missed diganosis. The emergency room doc (very McDreamy) in Austin gave her two breathing treatments and several meds. By Sat. she was much better. She missed a week of work and was misserable because the local emergency room doc couldn't find his butt with both hands...argh!!!

Saturday Janice (BFF in avatar pic with me) and I went to Archiver's in Austin and scrapped from 9:30am till 11:00pm. FUN, fun, fun!!! We laughed so much our sides hurt. All the other attendees said it was the most fun they had ever had at a crop. They were all asking about Thelma and Louise's Scrapbook Retreats and joined our email list and some signed up for the next retreat. Janice and I are in the process of preparing for the April Retreat now. It is always so much fun.


Yesterday (Sun.) I went to the buffet at the Grand Aleutian in Unalaska...in my mind. OMG! the food they serve looks soooo good you can almost taste it. It would be so fun to go and meet all the people I blog with from there and see their world. CB (Dutch Harbor Dirt) is coming to the lower 48 for a vacation and will have a layover in Houston. I asked him to let me know when he will be there and maybe we can have a "Meet and Greet". Sounds like fun. What do you think Hoosier? We can get something together don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I just read his blog...a CB Meet and Greet would be fun...awaiting some details from him! Would be nice to meet you face to face...I think Mystic was gonna try and go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, whoever hears from him first can alert the others. Love to meet you and Mystic. There may be other DC Fans that would love to come and thank CB for all his efforts. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete