Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1-1-1


1 MONTH, 1 WEEK AND 1 DAY till ALASKA!!!! My great adventure is coming up quickly and we are getting so excited. I am calming myself with the mundane things like my list of what I still need to do, what to pack (which I have changed MANY times), yada, yada. I also have my list of things I have checked off...
  • CREATE NOTEBOOK WITH SPREAD SHEETS...check...
  • PASSPORT...check
  • BOOK FLIGHT...check
  • FLIGHT INSURANCE...check
  • TRAVEL INSURANCE...check
  • COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR CRUISE...check
  • BOOK SHORE EXCURSIONS...check
  • MAKE PACKING LIST...check...check...check...
  • NEW LUGGAGE (only had bags, not going to carry that much stuff)...check
  • BUY UMBRELLA AND RAIN BOOTS (matching of course)...check
  • BUY RAIN JACKET...to do (has to be just the right one)
  • NEW CAMERA (cruise just spurred me on)...check
  • GET PRESCRIPTION FOR SEA SICK PATCH...to do
  • GET GINGER PILLS FOR SEA SICK (not taking any chances)...to do
  • TEASER...Email my dinner guest for Seattle...more details to come after we have dinner

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON....

Do you know you can actually get your teeth whitened, bottox, etc. on the ship. OMGosh, you can actually renew your mind and BODY on the cruise...lol! Wonder if you can get a face lift...lol!

It's Tuesday!! That means another episode of Deadliest Catch!! WooHoo!! I also like the show that comes on right after DC, Out of the Wild. Discovery has so many good shows.

Have a great Tuesday, Sindee


3 comments:

  1. I know you will have a good time! Okay...start planning now...CatchCon/Seattle 2010...are you with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoosier, I am soooo with you!! It's almost ubelievable what everyone got to do. Meet the Captains and crews and go on the boats. I might just have wet my pants...lol!! We need to keep in touch and make this happen...of course we couldn't get away without Dutch...lol. Oh well, it's another person to share the expenses with...lol! Good to hear from you. Sindee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh no, definately won't get away without me!!!

    ReplyDelete