Friday, April 24, 2009

SURVIOR AND TAPS AND FRIDAY



OMGosh!! Did you watch Survivor last night?? Loved it! The look on Tyson's face was priceless. He is so arrogant and hateful and he totally deserved that blind side. The next best thing was the look on Coach's face...lol! Hopefully he will be next. What a blow heart! And the previews...now Sierra is in the driver's seat...how the tides due change.

Ghost Hunters was good also. Seems Jay and Grant have bought an Inn that is haunted. Who's up for going for a stay there?? The episode that came on at 9:00 was really good. Investigating a Lunatic Asylum...eweeeeeeeeee. Don't know that I believe, but it is a fun watch. I just love me some relaxing TV after a long stressful day at work.
TGoodnessIF!! Everybody have a relaxing week end.
SG

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Ghost Hunters is SP and my favorite show to watch together. I should download new episodes. We like to watch it on my iPod in bed late at night. I am in LOVE with Grant...too bad he's married.

    ReplyDelete