Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post Retreat, Cash Cab and Deadliest Catch

Our scrapbook retreat was a blast. I laughed till my sides hurt. I got a lot of pages done and felt a sense of accomplishment along with a sense of relaxation. Good to get away from all the responsibilities of life for a few days and come back refreshed. I returned to a full Sunday of obligations. A baby shower that I looked forward to attending in one town and a Cheer booster club meeting that, as president, I had to hold in another town. It all went smooth, got it all done and was home in my jammies by 7:00pm to watch Amazing Race and get to sleep fairly early...you know we sleep very little at the retreats, too much fun to be had!! I'll recover in about a week and have the spring back in my step.

It's going to be a fun packed night of entertainment!! At 5:00 our time on Discovery Channel the Deadliest Catch Captains are going to be on Cash Cab. That should be a Hoot!! We have been waiting months for this show.

Love the show anyway, but with the captains on there, should be extra good. Then tonight is Deadliest Catch!!

Tonight is suppose to be about the sinking of one of the boats (I believe) Should be sad, but very interesting and action packed.

1 comment:

  1. Johns face looked startled to feel another pair of hands began to strokehim. He sucked my nipples like they were thesweetest fruits.
    erotic stories and pictures
    taboo incest stories
    free online gay sex stories
    first masturbation stories
    sex stories incest mom
    Johns face looked startled to feel another pair of hands began to strokehim. He sucked my nipples like they were thesweetest fruits.

    ReplyDelete