Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DC LAST NIGHT and OUT OF THE WILD

Last night's Deadliest Catch was really a tear jerker. You know it happens out there, but when it is shown on the show it really brings it home. I think that is one of the fascinations with watching DC. These men put there life on the line every time they go fishing. I was watching the boats pitching and rolling and waves crashing over the boat last night and couldn't imagine in my wildest dream doing what they do. Mostly cause I would be throwing my guts up the whole time. I got sea sick just watching it. The fear factor is astonishing. How do they overcome it? I know that Katmai went down last Nov., but my heart goes out to those families.



Out of the wild was good entertainment last night also. OMGosh! Going all that time without food, warmth or a bath?! Maybe when I was young I would have tried an adventure like that, but now I shutter at the thought. It's fun to watch them do it though. Steph said they would have kicked her out for whinning after the first couple of days of no food...lol!!

Have a good "hump day",
Sindee








No comments:

Post a Comment