Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF

It is finally Friday. Whezzz this has been a long week. Tomorrow Thelma and I are going scrap booking at Achievers again. I have an order I have to fill by next week and I need some embellishments. It is dangerous to scrap where you can get up and shop to your heart's content...but it fun dangerous.

Yesterday my Dermatologist told me he went on the same Alaska cruise that I am going on. He was telling me how much he loved it and how much fun I am going to have...you think? He was telling me to take a warm jacket because it will be very cold on Glacier Bay, etc. I was just going to pack a couple of light jackets (blue jean, rain, etc.) but he suggested something much more substantial. He went in July. So, I guess I will rethink that. It is always good to talk to someone who has actually been where you are going. Tomorrow will be exactly 20 days till I leave.

Hope everyone has a relaxing week end,
Sindee

No comments:

Post a Comment