Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WEDNESDAY ALREADY?

I can not believe it is Wed. already...not that I am complaining mind you. Not with a 3 day week end coming up. There was nothing but solid drama around my house last week end and the first of the week. You know the saying..."You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps"? That so applies to my house. Sat. morning early while I was getting the last of my scrap booking stuff together, my husband comes into my scrap studio and ask, "How many more days till the cruise"? Before I could really get a word out he said, "June 7th is no longer our anniversary (34 years), it's the day your ship sails." Without missing a beat I said, "And y'all better hope I come back" and continued to carry my stuff to the front porch to wait for Janice to pick me up. I tell you they just wear me out! I am either mediating or counseling or fixing a situation or a hundred other things. I think I just need this time to renew my mental strength for the next go 'round...lol!

Speaking of my favorite topic...16 days till I leave. I was all about the list and spread sheets, but I need to actually start doing and checking off the things on those list. I have researched Sea Sickness on the internet and one of the things they said was to have your ears cleaned to help your inter ear. I'll try anything, so I made a doctors appointment for that. Not that i think my ears are necessarily uky, but i am leaving no stone unturned. When I am at the doctor I will ask about the patch, etc. Thanks to Alena's mom for the suggestion about the Bonine. I already picked that up. I still need to go to GNC and get some Ginger Pills. So, I think Sea Sick is covered. And the saga continues...

Happy Hump Day,
Sindee

No comments:

Post a Comment