Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Night TV

Well, it's finally Tuesday again and looking forward to a great night of TV. I just received an update from the Deadliest Crew (official DC Fan Club) and tonight, as I predicted, is gonna get rough. On the Deadliest Crew website there is a short video of tonight's show. We are used to seeing Edgar looking like this...but tonight he isn't a happy camper and Jake gets some back lash. Looks like it's gonna be a humdinger. Gonna get my bath early, get in my jamies and settle in for two hours of excitement...DC and Out f the Wild!! I just love watching those starving, struggling
people stagger through the Alaskan territory in the cold and muck, from the comfort of my recliner. The other night they ate a porcupine! I love watching it, but wouldn't want to do it...LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment