Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dr. Visit, Kenzie's Performance, Pearl

Happy Thursday everyone. Just got back from the doctor and no ear cleaning. They were clean as a whistle. She did give me some new allergy meds to keep the congestion out of my ears which would cause sea sickness more readily than the outer ear. Dr. Stephanie also said they she recommended Bonine for for sea sickness prevention. Good call Sharon (Alena's Mom). Check that off the list.
Kenzie performed in her school's talent show. She played her violin and did a wonderful job, especially since she has only been playing since January. Everyone expected her to do a cheer leading routine and tumble. She surprised everyone with the violin. Of course Nani (that's what they call me) was ever so proud.

Y'all haven't seen Pearl in a while. She is getting so big. Kenzie can barely lift her now. Here is her Cheerleader photo. Of course you know it's all about cheer leading at our house. She had fun doing her photo shoot. You look at pics of dogs like Zelda, etc and think, "I can do that." NOT! It's not as easy as it looks. Kenzie and I were worn out by the time we got these pics and only this one and one other one came out cute. Puppies are a bundle of energy.


Seven days not counting today till I leave. I still have so much to do. At least I think I do. I am hopefully going to tie up all the loose ends this week end. It is really bitter sweet though since Janice (BFF) can't go. What will we do apart for 10 days. Her husband even ask her what she was going to do without me. At least my phone will work and be free as long as I am land and hopefully I will continue to blog. I can not wait to get to Seattle and have lunch/dinner (we haven't decided yet) with that "special" person I have been hinting about. I will have pictures and details after it happens. Very Cool! When I went to the doctor my blood pressure was elevated...ya think! The anticipation is killing me. I almost can't believe it is me going to Alaska. Just Breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment