Tuesday, February 24, 2009

100 DAYS TILL ALASKA

Today begins the 100 day count down to Alaska! WooHoo!! Here is a pic of our room on the Pearl. Notice the balcony? Yes, we have a balcony! The excitement builds. Oh, and did I mention that room service is free?

You can order coffee, etc. when you wake up. Sip it while taking in the view on your balcony and then go to breakfast at the buffet later. OMG!! Heaven, I'm in Heaven....
Here is a pic of the pool deck.
Don't know about the pool, but I certainly will be soaking in the hot tubs! All the scrimming and saving for this trip will all be worth it. The buzz word for this trip is relaxation. No kids, grandkids or husband. Just pure relaxation. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but sometimes you just need peace and quiet and letting your mind turn to jello. Next year Stephanie (my oldest child and Kenzie & Mekhi's mom) wants us to take the kids on a Disney Cruise. No jello mind there. Better enjoy this one...lol! Here a pic of Steph.





1 comment: