Monday, February 23, 2009

Debit Card Fiassco

I told you in an earlier post that everyone says that Janice and I were seperated at birth. Well, here is another example...this could only happen to us...After being at the nail salon on Friday evening we decided to go to a local Mexican food restaurant. We had the same thing, so when we paid the bill we handed them our debit cards and ask them to put half on each. We bank at the same bank and our cards are identical accept for the name on them. They hand us the cards back, we put them in our billfolds and go home. Next morning, Sat., Steve takes my card to the Kolache Hut and buys Kolaches. Janice and I had planned to go to Archivers and scrap all day. After she picked me up we went to Starbucks where I treated her to a Grande Cinnamon Dulche Latte...used my debit card. We proceeded to Archivers in Cedar Park (about an hour away), scrapped, had lunch at Texidelphia...paid with our debit cards. Scrapped all the rest of the day and then paid our tab with our debit cards. Did Sunday things like grocery shopping, etc. A few minutes ago while I am working, Janice calls and tells me to get my debit card out and look at it. Friday night at the restaurant the waiter had mixed up the cards and NO ONE, including us noticed. We were laughing our (_!_)s off. Tonight we will have to get together and figure out who owes who what. Only Thelma and Louise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment