Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thelma and Louise



My avatar is a picture of my BFF, Janice and me at the Creating Keepsakes University in Houston a couple of years ago. I am the one in the pink sunglasses. People got together to form dorms...ours was "Texas Scrap Trash". We went with the trailor trash theme. We found ourselves surrounded by camera wielding scrappers all wanting a pic of us. It was my one moment of fame...lol! Janice and I have a scrapbook business named "Thelma and Louise's Get A Ways". We hold scrapbook retreats and scrap for hire. We have been so busy that we very have time to scrap for ourselves. We love every minute of it though!!

Besides scrapping, my other love is traveling. I will be cruising to Alaska in June. Check back for more about that. I may even get to see some Deadliet Catch guys if I am in the right place at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment