Monday, June 1, 2009

3 MORE DAYS TILL I LEAVE

All systems are go for the launch of my big adventure. Sat. was spent in Austin with my BFF Janice getting some last minute things (some I needed, some I didn't)...new plush terry house shoes to keep my toes warm on the balcony while sipping my morning coffee, some hair products, etc. Kohl's was having an Early Bird sale so I also did some buying for the family. Great Deals!!

Yesterday I spent the day washing clothes, going over my list, picking up prescriptions at the Wal Mart Pharmacy (made me think of my sister who works at the pharmacy in Florida :)) and buying all those little travel things. They are just so darn cute. Everything comes in travel size now. After I got home from Wal Mart I talked to Jackie and Betty (BFFs going with me) and we discussed things to pack, etc. After I drive to their house in Bellville (about an hour and a half from here) we are going to a great Mexican Food Place there to eat and relax and MAYBE talk about the trip...Ya think? One of our friends has already been on this cruise and has completed a scrapbook on her adventure. She is lending it to Betty and Jackie and we will paruse it on Friday night also while we are suppose to be getting some sleep before leaving for the airport at 3:40 @$%@# AM. Who booked that flight anyway?? Should be fun to see where we are going and some of what we will see and get ideas for photo opts.

Got my hair done on my lunch hour today...or should I say my lunch hour and a half...lol! Oh, it feels ever so good to get a new color and cut. I got chunky red and blonde highlights and lowlights. I need all the lights I can get. I wear it kinda like Kate's (Jon and Kate + 8). Of course I heard that Kate said no one can wear it as well as she does. Wella! My toes have a fresh peddi, even though they will be covered most of the time. I feel like breaking into a choirs of "I Enjoy Being a Girl" and dancing around the room.

Have a Great Monday Evening, Sindee

5 comments:

  1. I'm already in deep depression and Mekhi is so upset you're going on "that big ship!"... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Don't forget to check out ships coming our way next time you cruise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to come over there and see y'all. I love reading and see the pics about your part of the world. Alaska has to be the most beautiful place on the planet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Unalaska, I love the flower pics on your blog. Very Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Sindee....you need to head over to our side of the state at some point!

    ReplyDelete