Saturday, June 13, 2009

SATURDAY MORNING

Can't believe it's Sat already. This has been the most amazing thing I have ever done. I will be back with family in tow. Yesterday I went on the Alleutian Ballad and it was fantastic...even found a man for Dutch...lol! They stopped off an island and feed eagles. There must have been fifty eagles. I got some amazing pics. Then they pulled crab pots and told us all kinds of tails of the Bearing Sea. I put up pics and tell more later. Last night at 10:00pm they had a Chocolate Madness. OMG! You never so much and such amazing chocolate. It was worth staying up for. Today we get into Victoria, BC and tour Craigdorrch Castle. This should be fun.

Last night was my first inkling of home sick. I miss my grandkids and family so much!! I can't wait to get everyone their gifts...even Saydee. I miss my BFF and sharing everything with her. I could visit Alaska another month, but not without my family and friends. I would recommend this cruise to anyone. Who will call me Madame when I get home or make my beds or cater to me every need? Everyone on the ship, guest and staff, are so friendly. I slept like a baby every night and a couple of naps. The food was wonderful. The sights breath taking and over all is was an amazing adventure!!

Miss everyone and will be excited to see y'all, Sindee

1 comment:

  1. It has sucked for me bc things happen and I wanna tell ya and I can't call! I'm gonna have to make a list of everything to tell you! LOL And Shauna left for Vegas Thursday so I've been in deep depression... the kids and I just went to the pool for over 3 hours and it's 101 here today... needless to say, I'm gonna need aloe vera tonight!! LOL Talk to ya soon... Oh, and me and the kids cleaned today! Shocker, I know!

    ReplyDelete