Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TUESDAY NIGHT

It's 8:30pm here on the ship. I am blogging tonight because they have a special...half priced minutes from 8:00 till 10:00. Also my first shore excursion in Skagway in the morning is at 8:30. Had a good time today. Ate breakfast on the AFT deck in the fresh air and watched beautiful scenery. We docked in Juneau at 2:00 and I met for my shore excursion at 2:30. I went on a walking photo tour. We went to Mendenhall Glacier. saw beaver dams, etc. It was great, but we walked on rugged trails for four hours and my dogs are barking...lol! The ship departs for Skagway at 10:00pm. While we sleep we will sail to Skagway. In Skagway I am going on a Trolley Car Historical Tour of the town and then getting on the White Pass Rail Road Train. It is suppose to be a beautiful ride up into the mountains with beautiful vistas. As long as it's not walking I'm good.

Talk to y'all tomorrow, Sindee

1 comment: