Thursday, June 11, 2009

THURSDAY EVENING

Today was leisurely. Slept till we woke up. Saw breathtaking glaciers and mountains. I spent most of the day sitting in front of the hugh windows in the front of the ship. Saw seals, sea otters and oh yeah, whales. Very cool. Talked to some really nice folks including some from Austin. We had dinner in the main dining room, so we dress for dinner. It was delicious. Tonight we plan to get to bed (since we all have early morning shore excursions). We are going to get in our jammies and watch Twlight on the TV. I will be going out on the Alleutian Ballard Crab Fishing Boat. Then I need to do some shopping before returning to the ship for an early sailing. Sat we will be in Victoria BC. Let me know about the storms Dutch and tell Kenzie I haven't seen any snow globes yet, but will find her something special. I did get the cutest little union suit for Saydee.

Going to get in my jammies, Sindee (AKA Alaskan Louise)

1 comment:

  1. Well, the storms weren't bad once they rolled thru the Strop, just lots of thunder, lightening and rain. Dad parked his truck in the front yard under the oak tree... LORD!! There was a lot of hail, some softball size, with the storm but luckily we didn't get any. I'm glad you got to see whales, that's WAY cool!! I was looking at pics online of Glacier Bay yesterday and it looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete