Thursday, June 11, 2009

THURSDAY MORNING

We are entering Glacier Bay and it is breath taking. Yesterday we road the Skagway Street Car and learned about the history of Skagway in a humorous way. Very cool. Then we rode the White Pass Rail Road. When way up into the mountains and saw tall waterfalls, a bear and lots of beautiful sights. We shopped a little, then came back to the ship for a steak dinner. I will give you more details when I get back and am not rapidly running out of minutes...lol!

Going to see Glacier Bay from the deck. Keep your fingers crossed for whales, Sindee

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the whale call as we speak (you know, the one on Nemo)... LOL. Kenzi keeps telling me to remind you to get her a snowglobe and tee-shirt bc "you always forget"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're dealing with some bad storms coming that have already made two tornadoes... yikes!!! of course you know me, i'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete